Ways to Shop and Give
There are three great ways you can help support the Alpert JCC while you're doing what you would be doing anyway!
1) Goodsearch.com is an extremely easy way to support the J without changing anything but your search engine!
- Just go to the Goodsearch/Goodshop website and choose Alpert Jewish Community Center as your charity. You don't have to register, but if you do, you can keep track of your personal spending and contributions.
- Then change the search engine on your browser (learn how here) to Goodsearch. It's that easy! (If you use more than one browser, be sure to change them all!) If you have Safari and can't change it, make Goodsearch your home page and search from there.
For every search you make, Goodsearch will donate a penny to our cause. That adds up very quickly!
2) Through the Alpert JCC's ImpactShopping site, you can shop at over 400 merchants, including Amazon, Best Buy, Target, and Walmart and roughly 5% of your purchases will come back to our JCC, at no additional cost to you. This is a great way to support our community through your regular online shopping!
- Do your shopping from our website at your home or office! Please bookmark the shopping site on your home and work computers: http://impactshopping.com/alpertjcc
- Do your shopping when you are on the go!!! Enter our shopping site address http://impactshopping.com/alpertjcc to your internet browser on your phone and add a Shortcut to your Smartphone desktop and Tablet home screen
3) If you prefer, you can use Goodshop.com as your shopping site. We get a percentage of those purchases too (but not as much). They have deals and coupons and an iOS app.
- Since you have already registered the Alpert JCC as the organization you are supporting (see #1), just go to goodshop.com and start shopping! Download their app and it's that much easier!
Please note: For the AJCC to get credit for your purchases, you MUST BEGIN on the ImpactShopping or GoodShop website. Going straight to the merchant site won't count toward your contribution.