What makes Kids University, the Alpert JCC’s popular after-school enrichment program, so successful? It probably starts with the fact that our buses are waiting at many Long Beach area schools when that final bell rings. The fact that we have trained experienced staff on hand to work with each child is certainly a plus. And the safety and security that parents have come to expect from the AJCC is one more reason. Supervised homework assistance means that each child is focused on what’s most important. The enrichment classes that range from the computer lab to swimming, theater arts, dance, Judaic studies and more – well, they all make up the so-called icing on the cake!
Make an appointment to discuss Kids’ University with Program Coordinator Brandon Julian, and you’ll be able to make your own assessment of how the Alpert JCC’s Kids’ University is truly designed to make each and every child more successful in, and out, of the classroom.
With Kids' University you get:
- Transportation from Long Beach Area Schools
- Supervised Homework Assistance, Experienced Staff
- Computer Lab, Swimming Pool, Shabbat & Judaic Celebrations
- Registration includes a choice of one enrichment class or sport each day...at NO EXTRA CHARGE!
- Classes include Sports/Fitness, Theater Arts, Visual Arts,
- Dance, Judaic Studies, Science, Computer Lab & much more!!
Choose 5 Days Per Week, 4 Days Per Week, or 3 Days Per Week--
whatever works best for your schedule.
Contact Brandon Julian, (562) 426-7601 ext. 1024